Thursday, June 4, 2009

I have not seen the movie Minority Report but I think that this story could be easily made into a feature film. As I read the story I envisioned a futuristic setting much like Star Wars or the Matrix. I think that the story wouldn’t need much adapting but should probably include more physical conflict to keep audiences interested in the story. When Anderton first gets captured by Kaplan’s men while he is packing there should be more resistance and struggle against these men instead of immediate compliance to add action. Also, when Anderton escapes with his wife to the ship there should be more of an elaborate chase scene, maybe with a near death escape including physical fighting and weaponry. The ship ride itself should be more intense maybe with a high speed chase. I think adding more action into the movie will keep audience attention and help lengthen the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment